The Adventures of Lowa

Monday, January 31, 2005

Monday attack

So I made it through the week, and then by goodness the weekend disappeared. How does it do that? (Especially when one hermits herself for the totality of Saturday)? Sigh.

The past week has been pretty uneventful, yet very eventful at the same time. I'm sorta riding this crazy rollercoaster and am scared of it and enjoying it at the same time.

So, Saturday I stayed in my comfy one piece flannel pjs all day. I wish they had booties on them (remember the pjs with feet? I loved those!) but other than that, they're amazing. I managed to sort through most of my sheet music, which I've been using quite randomly for singing projects here and there, and they are finally back into some order in a number of black 3 ring binders...musicians never have enough black 3 ring binders...

I also managed to finish all the workbook exercises for the next French chapter (which we haven't looked at yet, and hopefully I did correctly). Hmm...what else did I do? Oh yes, I realized that the evening that I signed up for my recital, I have a CVE concert. Wow. Who is thinking of the next concert cycle when you've only got a few choices of days for your recital and are juggling life at the same time? Alas, I wrote the woman in scheduling and asked her if I could possible contact those people who have the earlier recital times so I could at least have an hour between recital end and choir concert. I don't have any idea what I'll do if the 1pm or 3pm person won't switch with me...

Well, I better get ready for me really long day. This one doesn't even compare to next Monday, which goes from 9am-9:30pm with only a break from 4-5:30 (to come home, eat dinner, and change clothes) and then 7-7:30 to get myself to church for a cantor rehearsal.

I realize that I'm always worrying about all the things I'm doing. I aplogize for my complaining. Jeez.

Had a good time at Suz' chocolate fest last night. Too much wine was had, particularly for a Sunday night, but all was well and I had fun. In fact, I think we all did :)

Off to let Monday bite me where it counts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home