The Adventures of Lowa

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Easy as Cake.

So, this week has flown by, and each day has ended with a relaxing homemade dinner and early pj time. Excellent. I even had time to bake a cake tonight, though it turned out pretty horribly, as the recipe's ingredients were all ones I had in the house. It should have been tastier, as far as I am concerned, but making a cake doesn't mean we're going to want to eat it too...

To be honest, I don't really have much to say. Things are going to get busy really soon. So many pieces of music to learn...within the next 3 months I will have auditioned for a few things, had a recital (hopefully), and been in a staged opera. I have 18 pieces to learn for the recital, 3+ for the auditions, and a role for the opera. It's just time to enjoy the stressless days now before I'm once again a headless chicken...

Nighty night, moi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home