The Adventures of Lowa

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

1...2...3...4...5

It's currently 5 degrees outside. All I can say (sorry to be a little gross here) is that if I were born a male, I don't know if I would be one anymore. It's that cold.

The room-to-room thermostats here are finally heating to the temp. on their settings. Unfortunate for me, compared to last week when they were heating the place to much warmer than that. I don't know if that was because my upstairs and downstairs neighbors had their heat on full blast, if it was warmer outside, if my little heaters were broken then, or all three. Bleech. It's a sad time for someone who likes to live in a house that's anywhere between 70 and 75 degrees. I'll be a very poor person if I keep the house at that temp until spring has sprung...

So, today I'm back to the grind. Though the weekend didn't speed by (it was filled with lots of hermity-events since my trip out to k'ntukee) it's now officially over, and I'm sad. Especially sad because I'm freezing my tuckass off (but unfortunately not freezing it off well enough, haha) and mom is sipping 2-fer drinks on a sandy beach, sitting nearby palm trees and the clear green ocean, while the sun radiates a beautiful 85 degrees to all those below. Sigh.

Well, here's to 9am ear training, 10:10am french, and 2:30 cve. I raise my hot cocoa to my short day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home