The Adventures of Lowa

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Spring break has officially started

So, although this actually only means 4 days of class off, I've got 8 days from now to do whatever I please.

Here are my non-fun goals:

1-make sure I have the Carmen music and stagings down and ready to go for our return
2- practice my gypsy stance/moves
3-Have my recital music pretty much memorized and ready to mold into different interpretations
4-record the song cycle I'm premiering and send it to the composer, to have him give me any input to make it more like he wants
5-go clothes shopping and get rid of the lots of old holey and ill-fitting clothes in my closet
6-get a headstart on my Rodgers song analysis (if not finish it)

Fun Goals:

1-spend quality time with friends still in town
2-finish a book or two
3-get out of town for a day trip with Andy
4-get lots of sleep
5-be a little lazy

Tada. There we go. Let's see what I've actually accomplished a week from now...

~L.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home