The Adventures of Lowa

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I am having some issues seeing past blogs on my main screen. Hope you can all access them. Sigh.

Things here are going well. I've definitely been a little lazy, and have only been practicing, making good meals, watching movies, and sitting around for the past few days. It's already Wednesday, which means my normal school week is already half over.

...Now I'm feeling a little too lazy, though I should use this time for a break.


I did do a lot of frontloading before now, however, and have only 1 class that I have work to do for, and of course work keeping Carmen in my head and placing my recital rep there.

Anyhow, this blog says nothing new. I'm just hoping once I publish it, you can see the last blog as well. Who knows.

I wish it were warmer here...the sun is taunting us all by being present and beautiful, but it's constantly chilly and definitely not full-out spring weather. What can one expect? Alas, I dream of warm beaches and tropical drinks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home